Saturday 10 October 2009

First ever Uni assignment!


Our first assignment was to produce a poster, DVD cover or book cover with the theme Fantasy. We were to use Adobe Photoshop for the final piece and to submit a portfolio showing the development of our ideas, as well as an essay about our hopes and fears as we start the four year degree. We have not had our portfolios returned, but as soon as I do I will be scanning in and displaying here. The portfolio will explain in detail how I came up with the idea, but in brief, I had been reading Skellig by David Almond and was inspired by this angel like creature, perhaps having evolved from humans or another lifeform. This started my studies of seeds and chrysalis, how they grow, evolve and the cycle of life. Watch this space for the portfolio.

Final Marks: 85 = First

No comments:

Post a Comment