Friday 1 June 2012

Nutall Park Mummy and Baby shoot

Here are a selecion from the shoot we did on Wednesday with my fellow Water Babies ladies and their gorgeous babies!

I've got the gallery of rought cuts for the mums to peruse, once we have our shortlists I can publish the gallery.

I couldn't choose my favourite from Poppy and Tanya's shoot as they were all stunning, so will wait for her cull before I make my selection :)

I had great fun and all the babies were such pros, can't wait to do more.






2 comments:

  1. There are some amazing photos of all the gorgeous babies you did such a good job :-) thank you for doing it the pic you've put in your blog is one of my favs :-)
    Love poppy and Tanya x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The worst part of it was that the software only worked intermittently and the data was not accurate. You obviously canot confront anyone about what you have discovered if the information is not right. personalisiertes geschenk geburt baby hochzeit

    ReplyDelete