Thursday 25 March 2010

Rossendale Pole Dancing


Since the closure of Vibe Studio in Edenfield intermediate and advanced pole students have been without a venue for pole tuition. Former Vibe tutors Marble aka Andrea and Stacey have been offering in home tuition, providing pole and mats for those without their own. This can be on a 1-2-1 basis or group class.

I have been having lessons with Stacey in my front room, with neighbour and good friend Tabatha. The home lessons are great but we have really missed the group of fellow students that became our friends, monthly get togethers have been fun, but a darn sight more difficult to arrange than just popping into the studio.

So you can imagine my joy when I heard the news on the grapevine that a new studio is on the horizon, and I am currently developing the website, www.viceversastudio.co.uk work in progress so be patient :-)

In the meantime you can book tuition with Marble and Stacey through Marble Pole see their facebook page for details http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=187504703350&ref=ts

I want to offer all the best to the girls, cannot wait to test drive the new space xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment